- Decide to Sell: Part 1
- Decide to Sell: Part 2
- Choose your REALTOR
- Choose the Sales Price
- Prepare for Showings
- Marketing Strategy
- Evaluate the Offer(s): Part 1
- Evaluate the Offer(s): Part 2
- Contact your lender to find out your current loan buyout. This will come in handy when evaluating different offers.
- Consider having a home inspection performed. This will eliminate possible big shock items and uncover other low cost items to correct.
- Think about having an appraisal performed. This will give you a solid idea for pricing and can serve as an impartial pricing opinion separate from you and I, as your Real Estate Professional. This can save unnecessary time with improper pricing expectations and avoid a delay in selling.