- Decide to Sell: Part 1
- Decide to Sell: Part 2
- Choose your REALTOR
- Choose the Sales Price
- Prepare for Showings
- Marketing Strategy
- Evaluate the Offer(s): Part 1
- Evaluate the Offer(s): Part 2
If it is time for you and your family to upsize, downsize, or relocate and you have decided to sell, this can be a busy and exciting time. Once you have decided it is time to sell there are a few things that you can do before I become involved:
- Make a list of needs and wants. Prioritize and categorize them. These could include: Closing Date target, Items to consider for negotiation considerations, etc.
- Note anything that you would not consider to sell with the home. i.e. washer & dryer, etc.
- Take a look at my Home Sales Tips & Preparation Guide to see areas to tackle to ensure top dollar.