- Decide to Sell: Part 1
- Decide to Sell: Part 2
- Choose your REALTOR
- Choose the Sales Price
- Prepare for Showings
- Marketing Strategy
- Evaluate the Offer(s): Part 1
- Evaluate the Offer(s): Part 2
Below are some initial questions to ask of your real estate agent:
- Why did you choose to become a Realtor?
- What separates you from other agents?
- What is your experience with the local market?
- Are there any references that I can contact about you?
- Do you have marketing campaign examples?
Solid representation helps sellers in a variety of ways:
- Provides current information about the housing market
- Listens to your needs and wants, then negotiates to those items
- Offers original and comprehensive marketing strategies:
- Understands the contract language and can walk you through the legalese
- Coordinates the selling process and actively communicates along the way
- Follows up after the sale to see if you need anything additional
- What separates a great Realtor from an average one is experience, the ability to listen, and the marketing ideas they can offer. I take great pride in my experience and am dedicated to helping you sell your home.