- Choose to Purchase
- Choose your REALTOR
- Determine your Needs and Wants
- Arrange Financing: Part 1
- Arrange Financing: Part 2
- Arrange Financing: Part 3
- Arrange Financing: Part 4
- Home Search
- Make an Offer on a Home: Part 1
- Make an Offer on a Home: Part 2
Today’s market for homes is very competitive. Few Buyers have the capability of submitting a full cash offer, so what can you do to separate yourself from the pack?
Sellers are looking at multiple offers often on homes; one way to distinguish your offer from others is to have it solid with a pre-approval or pre-qualification document to attach with your offer.
Additionally, it is good to have these documents in your back pocket prior to viewing many homes so that you have it when you find the one you want.
Also, it is good to find your bank or mortgage firm you would prefer to utilize. If you do not know any lenders in the area, I have some partner firms that I work with regularly. See my vendors page for the lenders I recommend.