To BuyChoosing A
Agent Time to
Below are some initial questions to ask of your real estate agent:
- Why did you choose to become a Realtor?
- What separates you from other agents?
- What is your experience with the local market?
- Are there any references that I can contact about you?
Solid representation helps buyers in a variety of ways:
- Provides current information about the housing market
- Listens to your needs and wants, then presents them in available homes
- Offers access to a network of critical resources including:
- Mortgage specialists
- Title professionals and more
- Understands the contract language and can walk you through the legalese
- Coordinates the buying process and actively communicates along the way
- Follows up after the sale to see if you need anything additional
- What separates a great Realtor from an average one is experience, the ability to listen, and the network of resources they can offer. I take great pride in my experience and am dedicated to helping you, at your pace, with a purchase of your home.